Back on Track

>> Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hello my lovelies!  I know it has been forever and a day since I have posted!  I have had so much going on in my life and have been trying to get my self organized!  Many of you already know that I have several jobs if you didn't let me run off my Martha Stuart list for ya all:  My 9-5 I am the office manager of a Doctors Office. I am also a Team leader with the Pampered Chef hoping to soon promote to Directorship, I coach kids soccer on Sundays, and have recently got into doing freelance makeup and working of building my kit.

Okay pause....Take a breath..... LoL thats what I have to go through when someone asks me what I do.

I haven't commented on any of my fav blogs in forever either but I still read everyones blogs religiously (usually when I am at work hehe)


Here are a few recent pics of me and the boyfriend





Take care Bellas!!

Ill be back with some new posts shortly!!





5 comments:

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) January 24, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

Girl you are BUSY! I love the pics, they are great!!! You guys are so cute! U look especially gorgeous in the last one!! xoxo~

♔Jaimie January 24, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

its been crazy forever! i miss my katie!!

Tara Renee January 26, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

Super cute blog! thanks for the love!!! ya im in south florida always looking to link up with talented ppl in the area

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ January 26, 2010 at 7:30 PM  

Bout time betch!!! I'm gonna go actually read your post...
XoXO

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ January 26, 2010 at 7:32 PM  

K, I'm back!!! I'll take one of your jobs... I have no job :(
Double Kisses!!! Glad your back!
XoXO

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP