Bang'n it Out

>> Friday, January 29, 2010

I've been sooooo bored of my hair laetly I finally made an apt. at Aveda to get the mop groomed....  I haven't colored my hair in about six months so I wanted a dark rich color with a hint of red undertones.... I havent had bangs in a while so I got the my side swept bangs back!   My stylists name was Katie too and she was AMAZING!  Anyways whatcha lovlies think?


I snapped these pics in the bathroom at the salon LoL (sucha dork)



Not a huge difference but I love it! :)


5 comments:

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) January 30, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

I love it!!

xoxo!

Meya Cruz January 30, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

you look beautful =)

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ January 31, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

Loves it!! I'm the #1 fan of side swept bangs!
XoXo

Anonymous January 31, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

Did she blowdry or use the straighter? Fab Hair!!!!

Katie Ms. Cocktail Smarty January 31, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

She blow dried my hair then styled it with the curling iron! :)

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP