Gaga-glamorous!!!

>> Wednesday, February 10, 2010

FINALLY Ladies....
Its Heerrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!


Many of us have been awaiting the debut of the Lady Gaga & Cindy Lauper Viva Glam co-lab! 
I didn't waste any time in picking up the Viva Glam Gaga!


MAC decribes this l/s as:
A high lustre finish and a cool blue-pink shade



 

This Pink is beyond perfect for Spring time! Even though it's a lustre finish it is very bulidable in color.
It's like a more wearable version of Saint Germain.

I only picked up one, but after putting this on my lips.. I might have to stock up on a few back ups!! 
I mean after all, you are DONATING $14 to the MAC aids fund. What better way to donate to a great cause while making your lips look

::::::GAGA GLAMOROUS:::::::


2 comments:

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ February 12, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

Pretty!!! I wonder how it would look on me?? I'd probably have to mix it with another color to kill the pink :( I'm too dark to pull of certain shades of pink..
XoXo

Suzanna February 23, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

hey girl! just poking through your blog, soo cute :) just thought I would leave some lovies!
Im a new follower and a new blogger! you can check me out at
www.suzannamansour.blogspot.com

xoxox suzanna

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP