EOTD: Dramatic Rainbow with a Cut Crease

>> Friday, March 19, 2010

I have been rather bored lately and pretty un inspired with my makeup so I decided to sit down last night and let my makeup brushes go to work... I wasn't going any where so I wanted something over the top and totally not wearable....  I came up with this drag-esqe rainbow look.  I have seen similar looks like this before in the blog-o-sphere with the rainbow bottom and dark black cut crease... but I did my own interpretation of it.. and well herrrre it is!   Leave me your feed back! :)







Believe it or not I used NO mac products for this look except my Base (Painterly Paint pot)

Other Products used: NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil in Milk as a base for the rainbow part
And all the shadows came from the 120 and 88 palette.


 

11 comments:

NormaLove March 19, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

Looks Great = ] love it!!!

Niika March 19, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

this is really nice

Meya Cruz March 19, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

this is awesome, great skills <3

vanilla March 19, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

OMG i lvoe the rainbow gradation!i always wonder if ppl can only do dramatic eotd using mac stuff,but wow, CS palette works!hehe

For The Fierce March 19, 2010 at 9:39 PM  

your madd creative. Love it, reminds me of Kesha' {in a good way} even though shes a wreck... I love the colors

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ March 21, 2010 at 4:14 PM  

Beautiful!!!! Workin' it OUT with those brushes girl!
Xoxo

Marce March 22, 2010 at 12:33 PM  

So colourful and bright, I love it! You did an amazing job!

ting RN March 24, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

this looks soooo great! i love the bright colors and how well its blended together

S.J. July 6, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

I wish I could rock this whenever I wanted. So much imagination and creativity in one look!

Shines July 17, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

OMG, this is LOVE! You're such an artist, love it! ;D

Tracey September 10, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

This is amazing! Beautiful work. Love it.

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP