Music Video Debut...Pointless

>> Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hey Smarties!  Most of you don't know that my boyfriend Courtney is into music.... I recently helped him out with his first music video!!  When you hear the song you might laugh because it isn't the most glamorous video debut! The beginning of the song his line is "Walked in the door and my girl already beastin..."  LoL NOO I'm not offended... the song is about pretty much everything that can go wrong in your day goes wrong and all the things that piss him off.... it's very real and I love it!  SO anyways when the video director said he wanted a girl to play the "beastin" girlfriend at the beginning.... naturally.... he asked ME! LoL  At first I wasn't to crazy about being portrayed as a bitchy girlfriend because that aint me but I am human so I decided what the hell no other bitch could play the role better than yours truly!  The scene took place in our living room so my makeup had to be pretty neutral but dramatic enough to show up on camera so here is the look I did.....


 And now..... for the video..... Here it is... Introducing 6:47 in Pointless:




Let me know what you ladies think.... Check out his blog  www.JustCallmeSix.com


5 comments:

ting RN March 24, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

i like the beat! pretty tight vid!! how fun to make a music vid :)

Hollywood March 25, 2010 at 2:25 AM  

I love the Neutral look that have to SHOW on video it's always a challenge and you did great :

Katrina March 25, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

HELL YEAH! He can rap! Jerrid and I like this song! GO 647!! Keep it up!! Represent for the 954!

AnNeTtEe March 27, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

hi Katie! just droppin by to let u know that u have an award waiting for u at my blog... I just recently found your blog & I'm lovin it!! you're gorgeous!! come pick up ur award when u have time... thanks! =)

The Makeup Snob.com May 1, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

hey girl, he sounds great. My husband is in the game too. I shot him over the link.

I wish him and you much success

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP