Update & Prom Clients

>> Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hey ladies! I haven;t posted in a trillion years but I have been working on several things.  I thought I'd post a few updated pics...

Here are a few of my clients for this years prom season.....



Also I today is the Boyfriend and my 7 year anniversary!
We went down to the beach and had dinner on the intercostal!

Also I have been working with a personal Trainer 4 times a week for about 3 weeks now.... I have already started to notice a difference and I love it!!
Here is a pic taken today :)

Talk to you soon loves!

*Smooches*

xoxox
Katie

3 comments:

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ June 10, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

You can do side bends or situps but please don't lose that BUTT!!!!!
Damn girl your making me want to get off my butt and hit the gym =)
XoXO

RonetteB June 22, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

You look great hun.....I too am trying to lose a bit of weight...Stay keeping fit :D

http://thesophisticatedglamourgirl.blogspot.com/

Digital Marketing August 13, 2019 at 4:31 AM  

I like this post .

Online Cheap T-shirt Screen Printing Design Shop in California

Online Custom T-shirt Screen Printing Shop in California

Wholesale T-shirts Screen Printing Shop in California

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP