NYX Jumbo Pencils

>> Friday, October 2, 2009

Collection & Swatches


Hello my lovely Cocktail Smarties!!  I thought I would share some swatches of the NYX Jumbo Pencil Collection and Swatches.  These things are GREAT and have so many uses.  I use one of these babies in almost every look I do... in one way or another!

You can use them for:
  • A base before applying a dry e/s
  • Eyeliner on water line or upper lash line
  • By themself sumuged out
[[CLICK ALL IMAGES TO ENLARGE]]

Here is the whole collection


Here are what they all look like:

From Left to Right:
Milk, Black Bean, Dark Brown, Pots and Pans, Baby Blue, Strawberry Milk, Rust, Yellow, Orange, Cherry, Hot Pink, Bronze



From Left to Right:
French Fries, Gold, Yogurt, Oyster, Cottage Cheese, Horse Raddish, Iced Mocha, Slate, Pacific, Purple, Lavender, Lemon




I also Have the entire collection of NYX Liners... I was feeling kinda lazy to swatch all of these but If there is a color you see that you want swatched just let me know and I'll be glad to show ya!



***Best Deal on NYX Liners***

Most of you lovelies know about www.CherryCulture.com.
I purchased my jumbo liners on Ebay from seller Bubbles_n_Mocci for about $50 which is a way better deal than Cherry Culture because on Cherry Culture they are $3.00 each and from ebay I paid only $2.10 each.

I know that you have to be carefull with Ebay sellers if you guys have any sellers that you trust and love let me know!! :)

5 comments:

Jan-nini October 2, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

The pigmentation on these are real serious. I think i might try them out.

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ October 3, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

I love them!!! Have you found a good sharpener to use on them?? I don't have one in my stash that sharpens them. I depotted Black Bean but I never use now b/c I forget that I have it because it's not with the rest of it's "family" :(
I thought that I had a sh!tload of NYX Jumbo Pencils but you win this one!
XoXo

Meya Cruz October 3, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

great collection! i have like 2 haha it doesn't compare with your collection at all

Katie Ms. Cocktail Smarty October 4, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

@ Ms. Kendall NOO I dont have a sharpener yet!! I haven't got any of them low enough. I use a concealer brush to put them on and it makes the tip last alot longer!

Angela October 10, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

hey girl

i am a big fan of NYX too
i have all of the jumbo pencils and i love them.

and btw im a new follower and love your blog. hopefully you can check out mine too.
http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com/

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP