Black is the New Black

>> Sunday, September 27, 2009

MAC: Stlye Black

Okay so I have NOO will power what so ever... NONE!  I told my self I was going to stay away from the Style Black collection but after passing through Macy's... which you have no choice but to walk by the Mac counter when "passing through"  I didn't splurge too bad though I picked up a few things but only one from the Style Black Collection. I thought I'd show you guys a quick look I did the other night (the day I got it).  I also picked up Fresco Rose Paint Pot and Electra e/s.

Anyways I picked up Cinderfella Mineral Eyeshadow (MES) It is soooooo freaking pretty!!! I promose NO swatch that you will see on ANY blog will do this color justice! You can use it wet or dry. For this look I used NYX Black Bean as a base with Cinderfella MES blended with MAC Electra e/s and NYX Milk in the tear ducks.




The shadow looks a little sheer in this photo but I promise you this MES is SUPER pigmented!

Here is another shot



(PS.. No falsies...  *Thanks Revitalash*)

Did you guys splurge on this collection??? What did you get?

10 comments:

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) September 27, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

gorgeous look! I love it! and those lashes rock! googling revitilash asap!

Sara

Tiff September 27, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

Beautiful look! And your lashes look AMAZING :).

KillaCamilla September 28, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

no lashes!? oh hell naw! those are freaking amazing!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ September 28, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

You a lie! Your sooo wearing falsies *zooms in and looks for tracks & glue*
That look is sooo hott!!!!
You will love the Fresco Rose Paint Pot, it will become one of your reach to items.

Unknown September 28, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

LMAO MmmHmm All mine! I need to do a RevitaLash Review!

Rossanne September 29, 2009 at 2:48 AM  

Im jealous of your lashes!!!! Im a new follower here! HI!!

Cheryl♥ September 29, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

I'm going to have to use my cinderfella and recreate this! Stunning <3

♔Jaimie September 30, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

i love it, honey! *snatches your lashes*

Unknown October 2, 2009 at 6:09 AM  

that looks niiice... yessss

Katrina November 7, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

I have Cinderfella, but haven't used it yet...*rushes in room to put it on* !!!! You look gorgeous and your lashes are sooooooo long! So pretty doll!

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP