LOTD: Brown & Pink Neutral

>> Saturday, September 5, 2009

Today I had a Pampered Chef party and actually had time to do my makeup before (I'm usually always rushing) because I didn't have to be there until 12, so I thought I'd post a EOTD photo.  I finally got to use my MAC Fresh Cut e/s Palette (see picture of palette HERE)  This was a VERY quick look, I had time, but I had alot of other things to get done so couldn't spend all day....   I just did a light neutral eye with soft pinks and browns.

These photos are actually AFTER I got home from my party so I was SO exhausted!
I had a great party today, I booked two shows and 
maybe also two lovely ladies to join my Pampered Chef Family!

7 comments:

SweetShuGa September 5, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

Girl, you are gorgeous!
I love the look, very simple yet beautiful.
I like your blog and i followed you!
Anyways, thank you for stopping by.
Have a great weekend

<3Jen

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) September 5, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

you look gorgeous! Congrats on the PC!

Katrina September 5, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

Gorgeous!!! What's on your lips hun? looks great!

Cheryl♥ September 6, 2009 at 5:45 AM  

You are so beautiful!

Tiff September 6, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

You look beautiful! I love the eyeshadow, and your lip color looks gorgeous too.

Katie Ms. Cocktail Smarty September 8, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

@Katrina The Lippie is Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Pink #303

I love this stuff! It goes on almost like chap stick but has great color pay off!

Unknown October 2, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

a natural beauty :]

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP