MAC Goodies & Shopping Spree!!

>> Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SHOPPED TILL I DROPPED

Hello my lovely smarties!! Like I told you in my last post I went shopping over the weekend... I'd thought I'd share all the wonderful deals I got...and their were MANY.... this post is VERY picture heavy so I hope you enjoy....

Ps... I have to say I am SO excited to be blogging and have somewhere to share all the new clothes I get, beauty products I find/ love/ dislike.... I know that my boyfriend is happy too.... he gets tired of my coming home and saying "omg look at this new lipstick, isn't it SO pretty" he just doesn't share my excitement! LoL I'm sure some of you ladies can relate.


From MAC I picked up the Fresh Cut e/s Palette from the Graphic Garden Collection, I have been wanting this since it came out, it took me like 10 min to decide because I liked both of them so much. And I also go a new bottle of MAC brush cleaner... I have head and read many tips on the best way to use this stuff without wasting it all... Any helpful tips you ladies can give me would be GREAT!

The Pretty Box (I love anything black & white)
The Hologram changes from the pattern on the box to this
...I also did some serious damage at NY& Company...
They were having a buy one get one FREE sale on ALL their jeans!
(I got 3 because my mom-n-law gave me one of her free pairs because she already had like 8)

On top of the buy one get one free I had a coupon where if you
spend
$150 you get $60 off, so I really only spent $90!


I got a long pink skirt and two baby doll dresses, one in black, and one in teal (because I couldn't decide between the two) They are a little plain so I got two thick waist belts to dress them up. The dresses didn't have much hanger appeal but look SO cute on. Here are the belts, (you can see the teal color in the background of the gray belt).



Some new summery sandals



In south Florida they just recently started opening Kohl's, the one by me has been open for a while now (almost a year) and I've NEVER been. Well I'm kinda sorry that I went because now I want to go back ALL the time. It doesn't look like your typical outlet store, everything was very organized and they had EVERYTHING there. I bought a new area rug for my living room which you can see on the pics of my sandals. From there I just got two more dresses... and they were so discounted... I got each other them for $14, I know I'm such a bargin shopper.

Black and White Long Summer Dress




Pink and blue and teal dress
(Can't wait to do e/s look to go with this)

Well that's all!!! I can't wait to have somewhere to go to wear all my new stuff!! YAY!!!

Until next time,



*Cocktail Smarty*

2 comments:

Sherry August 18, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

everything looks great :)

good deal too!

xoxo

http://heartrandom.com

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ August 22, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

The Kohl's by me is so hit or miss!! I either walk out with a pile of stuff and buyers remorse, or NADA!
I love the flat sandals!!! What size you wear? j/k
Damn MAC palettes!!! I'm on a strict no buy :(
My only tip for MAC Brush cleaner would be to make a "cup" with your hand and pour a bit in it and twirl the brushes to get excess color off.
I have some MAC brush cleaner but I have a zillion brushes and it's not cost effective so I use Baby Shampoo to clean my brushes and I'll use MAC brush cleaner for really dirty brushes (dirty meaning like my crease brush bc I tend to use darker colors)and foundation brushes.
XoXo

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP