Introducing.... **TONKA**

>> Friday, August 28, 2009

Newest addition to our family

I haven't been posting this past week because I have been super busy! Courtney and I have added a new addition to or family! I would like to Introduce.......


Our 3 month year old baby PUGGLE!
Born May 27, 2009

**TONKA**

A Puggle is a designer breed mix between a Pug and a Beagle.

He is Soooooooooooooooo Cute!
I come home EVERY day and play with him for hours!


*The way he looks up at me melts my heart*



He is such a puppy... he loves to chew.. EVERYTHING!

He fell asleep halfway out his bed.... how freakin cute!!

I love him tons and it is so cute to watch Courtney play with him too!
Now I have two men in my life! hehe


6 comments:

♔Jaimie August 28, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

super adorable, i love him!

Katrina August 28, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

AWWWWWWWW! So cute! I wanna play with him! That's it, I'm comin over one day and I'm playin with him!!

CherryColors August 28, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

OMG he's so cute, it makes melt my heart and miss my dog :(.

AWWWWW!
A designer dog, yay! I have one too,.. Because we need to give a home to dogs that aren't pure breed too, no? :D

Schnelle August 29, 2009 at 5:20 AM  

OMG He's so freakin cute!!! I've been wanting a pug for a while now but our landlord won't let us have one:( ohhh I'm so jealous! I want him!!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ September 1, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

I want him!!! How big will he get??
I'm looking for a cute apartment kinda dog baby!
XOXO
ABC

Cheryl♥ September 6, 2009 at 5:41 AM  

OMG!!! My family has a JUG "Jack Russel/Pug mix" and his name is TONKA! THEY LOOK QUITE SIMILAR! That's awesome!

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP