Make Up Organizer

>> Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Hello my lovelies! So I'm sure many of you run into this problem WAY more often than I do, but very time I seem to buy something to hold my make up (Makeup Bag, Train Case, ect) I always seem to run out of room. I'm not a make up artist (MUA) or a collector or anything... I simply buy what I like (or can afford). Compared to some of you beauty bloggers I have just a little bit of makeup, but to the average woman I have WAY more makeup than I "need" (so I'm told). Instead of buying something to fit what I have, I decided to go bigger and let my makeup grow into its new home (HA, like its a real person or something). I have been eye'n this thing since its been on sale the past few months and I'm SOO glad I got it, it was originally $60 at Office Depot and now on sale for $39!!

They come in two colors: Gray, Black, & White (which I got) and 3 shades of Pink (which I wanted). They had no more pink ones left but I figured the other one goes better with how my apartment is decorated (my next post). I know my boyfriend apprciated that I got the gender friendly color. lol Any ways here it is................



Here are some pics of how things fit into it..... SO MUCH ROOM...

I guess now I need to fill it eeeekkk!


It is even the PERFECT SIZE to fit Palette's

A few of my polishes, Haven't dumped the rest of the bag in yet LoL


What do you guys think? Isn't it PERFECT!

10 comments:

♔Jaimie August 11, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

ooo i love it! i should get one!! im always disorganized!

Sherry August 11, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

wow.. I like it so organize :)

xoxo
http://catchycontest.blogspot.com/

MakeupJunkee August 11, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

omg, im totally diggin the organization. Looks way better then my tacky one..

CherryColors August 12, 2009 at 2:29 AM  

Ohh it looks nice! The only thing that I don't like are the wheels.. xD!

But those can be a good thing if you have your mirron on the other side of the room ;)

Schnelle August 12, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

love it! what a great idea! how is the elf nail polish? i was hesitant to try it. does it last?

Cocktail Smarty August 12, 2009 at 8:18 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Ms. Cocktail Smarty August 12, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Tamara- The wheels pop right off so easy! I didn't really like it either but I haven't decided where to put it yet so I'm wheelin it around for now!

Schnelle- I just got my elf order like last week i haven't had used the polish yet, but I figured for a dollar it was worth a try! :)

Schnelle August 13, 2009 at 4:38 AM  

I was at Burlington yesterday and I saw a three pack (french manicure set) of elf polishes for only 2.99! I couldn't resist so I will be trying them out soon.

Katrina August 13, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

SHES BEAUTIFUL!!! Fill er' up chica!!

What a cute way of organizing!!

I bet that thing will be overflowing with goodies very soon tho...hahaha

Skye August 15, 2009 at 6:37 AM  

OMG OMG OMG ive been looking for ur blog everywhereeeeee u followed me a while ago but for some reason i never seen ur blog again yayyyy so happy i found it w0ot w0ot =D

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP