ELF- MINERAL LIPSTICK SALE!

>> Monday, August 3, 2009

Hey guys just thought I'd let you know (in case you didn't already) ELF cosmetics is having a HUGE sale on their Mineral Lipstick. Here is the add:


The code to use is: GETLIP

I have never used ELF products before, but after the discount is applied these babies are only $1.25 a piece!!!

:::Normally they are $5.00:::

How can you not stock up, I think I got like 5 shades, I 'll post swatches and let you know what I think about them as soon as they get here ( On Aug 5th according to Fed-Ex). I also picked up a few other things from them, including some super cheap lashes and some brushes that were only $1.00. Has anyone tried these yet?? What did you think?

Until then Cocktail Smarties....

5 comments:

Bombchell August 6, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

tempting tempting tempting. (sigh) why is it when u tell yourself you wont shop anymore you start seeing great sales and savings? :/

Katrina August 6, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

I'm with Bombchell!!!

Katie Ms. Cocktail Smarty August 7, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

Haaa thats the way it ALLLLLWAYS is! :)

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) August 9, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

ohh. Thanks for the info! Just want to let you know I tagged you on my blog!!

xoxo, Sara

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ August 30, 2009 at 2:17 AM  

E.L.F. brushes are actually good!!! I have a few and they are my favs!
XoXO
P.S. I'm on such a hardcore no buy it's making me crazy... :(

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP