ICING by Claire's

>> Sunday, August 16, 2009

MAKEUP FOR LESS!!

Okay as I was traipsing through the mall today I was waiting for my mother-n-law to meet up with me, I walked into to the accessory store ICING (you know it's just like Claire's) I have outgrown most of the jewelry in there but everyone in awhile I find a cute headband or some studs, ANYWAYS.... they have a whole section of makeup, different palettes and stuff... they were all open so I was able to try some of the colors out and WOAH I was impressed... I ended up buying this palette... it was only $16:


:::Here are some close ups so you can better see the colors:::

(^^^Swatches of 3 bottom colors^^^)


You will be amazed by the color pay off... I only swatched 3 colors
The Pink, Green, and Blue from the 2nd close up shot.

The only bad thing that I noticed is that they seem like they may powder easy... I will post a look as soon as I use them, but I can't wait... the colors are SO pretty!! I found their website, but on the site their beauty section is kinda wack... they don't even have this palette on here. But in case you want to check it out here it is: Icing by Claire's

Their makeup was buy one get one half off... so you know I couldn't let that go to waste I also picked up a Shimmering Bronzer Palette and after the 1/2 off it was only $4.


This thing is HUGE, it baarrely fit in my hand



6 comments:

♔Jaimie August 16, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

oh crap! those are crazy pigmented!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ August 17, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

I literally gasped when I saw the swatches on your fingers!
Oh I'm a new reader/follower. I'm gonna bust a cap in Jaimie's behind for not telling me about your blog!!!
XoXo

Mo August 17, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

oh my godd! those look like pretty nice e/s for icing! wow. hahaha. i remember how cruddy their make up was before. (: Im tempted to go down and get me a palette too now! haha

Katie Ms. Cocktail Smarty August 17, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

Mo- I know!! I can't wait to try them in a look... I hope they don't disappoint because the colors are SO pretty!

Kelly August 18, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

I've been wanting to try Icing make-up but was always hesitant.. I guess I should try them now :)

R.C. August 18, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

WoW girl! Looks like you found quite the steal!!!! They look quite quality and the colors are GORGEOUS! Have fun mixin' 'em up and don't forget to post it for all of us to see ;) heray!

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP