E.L.F Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick

>> Sunday, August 16, 2009

So I purchased four of the E.L.F. (Eyes.Lips.Face) Mineral Lipstick from their HUGE 75% percent off sale. [[Use Code: GETLIP]] They were only like 1.25 a piece and I have used them a few times now and I must say.......

I LOVE THEM!!!!!

They have great color payoff, especially for being a mineral lipstick. They look best with lip gloss on top, but I put lip gloss on top of EVERY lipstick so that's not a negative as far as I'm concerned.

What they claim:

Now you can hydrate your lips and get a lasting soft color naturally! This nourishing blend of exotic oils, natural waxes, vitamins and plant extracts create the perfect moisturizing formula. The sleek lipstick has superior color payoff, glides easily onto lips, and is long wearing. Lips stay perfectly hydrated and soft throughout the day for no fuss, lip loving happiness. All our mineral makeup is 100% mineral based with no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical dyes.

Here are the four colors that I got:


From Left to Right: Natural Nymph, Runway Pink, Nicely Nude, Royal Red

And here are the swatches:

(Sorry the pic is so blurry) eek!

I also purchased some lashes, nail polish, and a few brushes... I haven't had a chance to use them yet but I will let you know what I think of them once I do. Until them stay *Smart*

2 comments:

Elizabeth Donskaya August 26, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

hi, this is so great that you posted this because i was just going to purchase them. i also want the first two in ur photo, can you tell me if they are true to their color on lips as they are in the tube? thanks!

Katie Ms. Cocktail Smarty August 26, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

Hey girl! Yeah the color pay off is pretty good! But looking at my swatch pic I think Runway Pink and Nicey Nude are swiitched. Hope this helps! :)

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP