The Next Martha Stewart

>> Saturday, August 15, 2009

Welcome to Mi Casa

Hello my lovelies! Well as I said in my last post, I thought I'd share my humble little home (apartment). I am a very crafty and creative person, as well as my boyfriend (he is a graphic web designer). When we moved in together last year it was obvious that we weren't going to leave the walls of our apt a drab white! We never actually completely finished decorating, but we made some progress, and all in all I think we have a pretty cute and cozy place, especially for our first place *together*. We both LOVE anything modern, but the only problem is Modern=Expensive. Anyways here is it.... our *Home Sweet Home*

These are my home made creation... The PILLOWS! Yes... it is true, ya girl can kill it on a sewing machine, thanks to my grandma! (Except the one in the middle)

We are about to renew our lease, but still deciding if we want to upgrade to a bigger place. We outgrew our little 1 bedroom apt the day we moved in, but we are TRYING to save money so we aren't sure yet.

So this is where I sit and relax at the end of a hard day (which seems to be everyday) What do you think??

3 comments:

Katrina August 15, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

It looks wonderful! Very pretty apt and so neat, I LOVE IT!

Skye August 15, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

hey hunni gorjuz home u got there...

oh nd about the makeup,ye her shikpping is expensive,but if u email her,she combines all the products together and gives u a cheaper price..mwaaa tc hun =)

Kelly August 18, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

I love your apartment, it looks great!!

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP