An all *WHITE* Affair

>> Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


This past week was my loves *26th* Birthday day!! His Dad, Sister, Nephew & Niece came down from North Carolina to celebrate. Friday night we had an all white party down on Bal Harbor Beach in Miami. Originally it was supposed to be a cook out on the Private Beach but unfortunately it's turtle hatching season and none of the resorts are allowed to keep bright lights on because it distracts the turtles...so thank god his dad had a huge suite... so we moved the party upstairs. He was staying at the Solora Surfside Resort.


We had so much FUN, and despite all the white I managed to not get any BBQ sauce on my outfit WOOO-HOOO for that one!!

::Introducing me and the Birthday Boy::

**What I wore**
*
*
*
|| Can't Figure out why this pic is so blurry because it isnt on my Computer :( ||

White Baby Tee from Forever 21 || White Linen American Rag Pants from Macy's || & Steve Madden Sandals

Sadly because it was 1,000,000,000 Degrees out side as soon as I got out of the car my makeup was like melted off my face. It looked really pretty at first but dulled VERY fast! Boo! Here is a more close up... I used all Silvers and Whites and a little bit of light gray e/s.


Me with my wonderful in-laws

From Left to Right My Niece, Aunt, Sister, and *ME*

My Boyfriend and I have been together for 6 1/2 years just in case anyone was wondering why I call them my in-laws... Because they are! :)


PS... The Flower Power contest I entered for Labels of Love, now has all entries up with a Voting Poll! While Denise is the final decision she will be taking into consideration your votes! So please help a girl out! Hehe!

Love yall!!

6 comments:

Nu Nu Dollie July 29, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

Omg girl 6 1/2 years?! What an accomplishment! I wish my belly was flat like yours. haha You look beautiful while your make up lasted. You should look into a finishing spray for your make up. It seals your face for the night no matter what. :)

MakeupJunkee July 29, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

wow you look gooooood in white..

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) July 30, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

ahhh looks like you had so much fun! You look fabulous!!!

Sara :) www.themakeupsnob.com

Rai August 1, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Love the theme! Happy Birthday to him. You look super cute! (:

Katrina August 4, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

Happy Birthday to him!!You two look adorable! I love the white outift, so sexy! Your tummy is amazing, so flat!

6 1/2 years! Man oh man! CONGRATS and many many many many many many more forevers to come! Your in laws are adorable!

Katrina August 4, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

You looked gorgeous, but I know what you mean about makeup melt down! Don't worry girl! Your finishing spray is coming soon!!!!!!

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP