EOTD: Purple

>> Thursday, July 16, 2009

::Purple Passion::

So I have been stuck on Purple e/s lately... the other night I went out for drinks with my boyfriend and some friends and did a purple smokey eye (Which I've never done before) so it was a bit of an experiment. I have been obsessed with this brand of mineral eye pigments found at About Face Cosmetics. The have a HUUUUGE selection of pigments and I can't wait to try them all because to buy a sample is only .50¢!!!

Samples come in a little zip-lock bag with about an eighth of a teaspoon of product, which is enough product for you to get about 5 applications. You can see what the baggies look like on my Contest look I did a few posts back. Click HERE to see them.
I have about 25 samples so far and another 10 or so on the way (I lost count). I will be posting swatches soon so you can see how wonderful they are.

What Pigments I used: Cant Hide From Karma & Misty Maiden
Other Products: Mac Paintpot in Painterly, Mac e/s in Carbon, Coastal Scents 88 Palette (for the light purple)



No Falsies Tonight... All Natural! :)

<3 PURPLE = LOVE <3
Ps: Introducing: My Man (Next to me)


3 comments:

Katrina July 17, 2009 at 4:26 AM  

So beautiful! You and your man are BEYOND PERFECT!

Purple looks amazing on you girlie! I'm sure I told you a thousand times on FB already hahaha but Its just so nice!

Fre$h as $he Wannabee July 29, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

looks Fab for your 1st time :) p.s your man is FIIINE lol

Unknown July 29, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

hehe thanks ladies!

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP