*Fabulous & Ferocious*

>> Sunday, July 19, 2009

::Flower Power Contest::

The beautiful Denise of Labels and Love is having a Flower Power Contest!! You can choose any flower of your choice for inspiration. She has such a cute blog and I'm so happy I had time to participate in this one! Here are the rules:

RULES:
1.) You must be a follower in my blog
2.) Post a picture of your inspiration and the actual look. (A full face and a close up)
3.) List all the products that was used.
4.) The post has to be a new post, you can’t repost any old pictures from your blog.
5.) You need to post my giveaway in your blog including the link to this post.
6.) Write in the comment portion the link to where you have reposted my contest.
7.) If you win you must give me an email address where I can contact you.
- This contest is open to anyone in the world.
-Contest will end on July 25, 2009

She has picked out some AMAZING prizes
.
LOOK
.


I wanted to do something with oranges in it and when I saw this flower I was in LOVE... its called a Tiger Lily. This is what I came up with... I hope you all like! :)

Inspiration Photo
TIGER LILY


::::And here is my lovely look::::

What I used:

Face:

  • L'oreal Bare Naturale Mineral Foundation "Creamy Natural"

Cheeks:

  • Coastal Scents Blush Palette (The ones with a * on it, mixed together)

Eyes:

  • MAC Paint Pot – “Painterly” ( base)
  • Coastal Scents 88 Palette- All of the colors that have a *on them
  • About Face Cosmetics – “Fire and Brimstone” e/s pigment sample
  • MAC Pigment "Gold Dusk"
  • Maybelline Stiletto Lash "Very Black”
  • MAC Fluid Line “Blacktrack”
  • Revlon Colorstay Eye Liner “Black”
  • MAC Lashes #7

Lips:

  • MAC Lipglass "Pink Grapefruit"
  • Some random red lipstick (No Name)


















5 comments:

Sherry July 20, 2009 at 1:46 AM  

wow you look great :) I am taking part too but still organize the pics

Katie Ms. Cocktail Smarty July 20, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

Thanks sweetie! Can't wait to see your look!

Katrina July 22, 2009 at 2:52 AM  

Soo pretty! You have got to win!

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) July 26, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

your blog is sooo cute! You look is fabulous too!! Good luck!!

Sara:) www.themakeupsnob.com

Fre$h as $he Wannabee July 29, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

you look so fabulous miss thang!!! and your so funny on the container comment :) Isaw the black and grey ones too and im like their so blah lol

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP