Making my Life EASIER!

>> Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Coastal Scents 88 Palette & Blush Palette


So I love to play with make-up and try different looks out on myself and blah blah blah... anyways, I use my CS 88 Palette
almost every time I do a look... party because my makeup collection isn't as big as some of you ladies, and partly because there is ALWAYS a color in there that compliments the look I'm going for. It isn't really easy to post the palette up with the colors I used with a *STAR* on them because.. well lets face it... IM LAZY! lol So i decided to work Smarter not Harder and I came up with this.....

::::TAHHH DAHHHH::::

From now on now all I have to do is tell you which number I used and you can refer to this picture. I will have an easy link to this pic when ever I do a CS look. I also created one for my CS blush palette since I use that a lot as well.


I hope this little tool will make my life easier!! Hehe And I hope it is easy to read and not annoying to any of you lovely ladies! What do you think? Is this a good Idea??


2 comments:

Polished Sense July 29, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

OoooOOOo fabulous color palette have you used it yet? Looks brand spakin new!

xo,
Jessica

vanilla July 29, 2009 at 2:01 AM  

haha yes !u r smart baby !loll
everyone else should start doing it.hahaha

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP