Casual Eyeshadow:: Purple

>> Sunday, July 12, 2009

::Quick Look for Work::

Just a quick pic of a Purple look I did for work, I usually don't have much time to get ready for work because I'm always in a rush in the morning. But when I have the time to even do some makeup I like to match my e/s with my scrubs. hehe p.s I didn't have time to do liner on my upper lid, that would have made it look alot nicer. I just used my Coastal Scents Palette and Mac Paintpot in Painterly.

Any way here it is::




2 comments:

R.C. July 13, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

beeeautiful look and beeeeautiful blog! Loves it! So glad it is working now!!!

Katrina July 15, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

Okay...I totally still haven't bought the 88 palette. I suck!

You look beautiful! You look is fab as always!

I'm soooo happy your a blogger blogger now! hehehe yaayyyyy blogger!!

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP