CONTEST Entry: Face Chart Recreation!

>> Friday, July 10, 2009

So the time has come…. I have decided to lose my contest virginity!! I have decided to do so with the lovely Mayra! She is holding her very first contest and since this is my first I thought it was a *perfect* match!! If you want to enter it’s super easy just go look at her fabulous blog CLICK HERE!! It ends July 10th so HURRY!


I wanted to find a face chart that was totally different than something I would ever do on a regular day… because you know...I wanted my *1st* time to be special! ;) hehe After about an hour of searching I found the perfect look!

Here is my recreation: Drumroll………….

What I Used:

Face:

  • MAC Select Foundation “NW30″

Cheeks:

  • Coastal Scents Blush Palette (The one with a * on it)

Eyes:

  • MAC Paint Pot – “Painterly” ( base)
  • Coastal Scents 88 Palette- All of the colors that have a *on them
  • About Face Cosmetics – “Personal Best” e/s pigment sample
  • About Face Cosmetics – “Cant Hide From Karma” e/s pigment sample
  • About Face Cosmetics – “Fire and Brimstone” e/s pigment sample
  • MAC “Jewel Blue ” e/s
  • Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express “Glam Black”
  • MAC Fluid Line “Blacktrack”
  • Revlon Colorstay Eye Liner “Black”
  • MAC Lashes #7

Lips:

  • Maybeline Wet Shine “Pink Pout”
  • Costal Scents l/g “Flippin Hot”
  • Lip licious l/g “Fresh Mulberry:
  • About Face Cosmetics – “Cant Hide From Karma” e/s pigment sample

I hope you all like!! I tried my best! :)

4 comments:

R.C. July 13, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

WOW!!! Seriously amazing girl! I was going to enter that contest but ran out of time :( Amazing entry... kudos to you!

♔Jaimie July 19, 2009 at 1:02 AM  

I think you did a fabulous job!!!

Katie Ms. Cocktail Smarty July 19, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Thanks Ladies! :)

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) April 5, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

im sorry I missed this! But this was amazing!! So inlove with this look! the face chart match above is so cute!

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP