MAC Pigment Samples

>> Sunday, September 20, 2009

So on my wandering through the internet I came across this site called The Body Needs.  They sell of TONS of MAC pigment samples for $1.79    I have never bought Mac Pigment samples before so I'm not sure if this is the cheapest around but if buying full size pigments from mac is not in your budget (like me) then this is a great option!  All of their pigments are 100% Authentic MAC!  My order came pretty quick to.  I was so excited when I got my package.
 
You get 1/4 a teaspoon in each jar which can last along time because as you know a little goes a long way with pigments!

They ALWAYS have pigments on sale for 1¢- I got "White and Orange" for just a penny!!!

Every thing was packaged neatly!



 Here are all the wonderful colors I got!!
(Click to enlarge)
 
 

Sorry my swatches pic is a little blurry (laziness)
All swatches are done with NOO base, as is!
 

Here is a Link to The Body Needs:  CLICK HERE

Enjoy Bellas! Muah!

2 comments:

♔Jaimie September 20, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

nice! if theyre authentic its a great deal!!

Celia September 20, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

I'd be careful with this site... majority are authentic but I have heard some are fake.

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP