Cheap Finds

>> Sunday, September 20, 2009

Okay so lately I have been obsessed with checking out the dollar stores because I always come out with new goodies!!  Has anyone noticed all the namebrand drugstore cosmetics in the Dollar Tree's Lately??  Here are just a few of the goodies I have picked up in the past few days!

CoverGirl Shadow Squease:
Cloud, Carnation, Puff, Latte


(Swatches is reverse order than above)


Mabelline Forever Metallics
From Top to Bottom:
Coco Lights, Sleek Scarlet,Ginger Sheen, Shell Shimmer


From Top to Bottom:
Coco Lights, Ginger Sheen, Sleek Scarlet, Shell Shimmer


From Left to Right:
Sally Hansen Plumping Lip Treatment in Clearly Crystal and Clearly Amorous
Donna Michelle Tangerine Scented Lip Gloss with Beeswax and Vit C & E
CoverGirl SmoothWear LipTints in Mocha Mist
LA Colors Moisturizing Glossy Lips in Cherry Pie and Clear



Last but not least, I was in Big Lots the other day and came across these Revlon Shadow Brushes!  They surprisingly work really well!  They have long handles and after washing before first use they only shed a few hairs and didn't shed at all while using.

There are to different kinds: An all over shadow brush and a contour shadow brush (I got two of each).  The best part they were only $2.00 a piece! Woohoo!  They also carried a lot of ELF Cosmetics which I was surprised by.



Smart Shopper!! Go me!




8 comments:

Unknown September 20, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

I haven't been to Dollar Tree in a while, but the last time I was there I picked up a couple of the shadow squeases. Someone told me that they had some L'oreal HIP cosmetics there. Did you see any?

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ September 20, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

*grabs keys & purse goes to dollar store*! Damn who knew, my broke behind has been missing out!
XoXo
ABC

Sherry September 21, 2009 at 2:26 AM  

wow the colour are aweseome :)

xoxo
http://isherrygo.com

Tiff September 23, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

Great finds, I love the look of the Maybelline metallic swatches...all of them look gorgeous!

Caby September 25, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Hi Sweetie, I have a contest over at my blog, drop by so you can join! :)

Sofia September 27, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

wow..I havent seen those revlon brushes at the big lots i go to..I want them!! they look so pretty and all those maybelline metallic colors look so pretty too!!

Katie Ms. Cocktail Smarty September 28, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

@Sofee They are great fluffy brushes!! I find myself grabbing for them all the time now! I have checked like 2 other big lots to stock up on more of them!

Jan-nini October 2, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

Katy which big lots did you find E.L.F. I've been looking at 3 of them already and have only seen limited items?

Upcoming Cocktails

  • Diaries of a New Makeup Artist
  • Zoya Swatches
  • Relationship Advice
  • All about ME ME ME :)
The HLMN Button

What I WANT!!

  • Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
  • LiLash
  • Mac Pigments
  • OCC Liptars

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP